We are looking for a National Education Coordinator Job In Bhaktapur. We SOS Children’s Village Nepal is a part of the global federation of SOS Children’s Villages International in Austria. We are in 10 different districts in Nepal, working together with a single vision: to ensure that every child grows with love, care and respect.
Key performance Area and Main responsibilities :
- Develops long-term educational program plans to achieve program goals tht enhances financial self-sufficiency of the schools.
- Monitors educational program activities for evaluation of program to ensure effective and efficient use of available resources for greater impact.
- Supports to plan and execute Programs and Budget of Schools and other programs.
- provides direction to the principals on policies, procedures, practices and services.
- Ensures compliance to local, Provincial and National Regulations and coordinates with Government as well as community leaders and other stakeholders to perform various grant research and assist education programs.
Minimum Qualification & Experience :
- Master’s degree in any discipline (preferably in oraganizational leadership and Management background).
- Minimum 6years of professional experience in the leadership and /or management position.
- Demonstrated problem-solving ability, accuracy, and attention to deatail.
- Program coordination experience, budgetary skills and accounting experience.
The HR & OD Director, SOS children’s Villages Nepal, National Office. Madhyapur 17, Sanothimi, Bhaktapur, post box 757, kathamandu, Nepal or Email:
||14 days left
Candidates meeting the above Mentioned criteria are requested to apply with following mentioned documents by 19th june 2018 to the address given below:
- Application with detailed Curriculam Vitae, Copies of academics certificates & citizenship certificate and recent passport size photo.
- Essay on Managing child based non-profit organizations in Nepal : Issues , challeneges and opportunitiesfor the position of Director-program(300 words)
- Essay on’Schools for Equity and Social Justice: Ensuring quality and financial self-sufficiency’ for the position of National Education Coordinator